Tourist Office of Port-Grimaud
Port-Grimaud, often called the "Little Venice of Provence", designed by architect François Spoerry in the 1960s, is known worldwide for its beauty, its rarity and its sweetness of life.
• Reception desk and documentation displays
• Staff trained and sensitized
• Accessible toilets near the Tourist Office
• Accessibility guide on request
• Appropriate documentation
Establishment marked Qualité Tourisme ™.
From 01/04 to 30/06/2020 and from 01/09 to 30/09/2020
Opening hours from Monday to Saturday between 9 am and 12.30 pm and between 2.30 pm and 6 pm.
Closed on Sunday.
From 01/07 to 31/08/2020
Opening hours daily between 9.30 am and 12.30 pm and between 2.30 pm and 6.30 pm.
- Car park
- Pay car park
- Pets welcome