La Table de Didier
A traditional cuisine who gives way to Truffle (any season), a Black Angus meat from USA, Argentina or Brazil and a Charolaise or Aubrac meat. Fish lovers, just like our vegan friends, will be satisfied too.
From 01/01 to 30/06/2020 and from 01/09 to 31/12/2020
Opening hours from Monday to Friday between 12 pm and 1.45 pm and between 7.15 pm and 9.45 pm. On Saturday between 7.15 pm and 9.45 pm.
Closed on Sunday.
From 01/07 to 31/08/2020, daily between 7.30 pm and 11 pm.
Closed exceptionally on December 24th and 25th.
A la carte: 15 to 80 €
Adult menu: 55 to 78 €
Dish of the day: 18 €.
- Number of covers : 120
- Number of outdoor covers : 60
- Car park
- Takeaway/cooked dishes
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move