Semaine européenne des déchets avec l’association La vie autrement
- Monday November 23: Workshop “We are lights” making your own lamp from various objects and offcuts
- Tuesday November 24: Workshop “Free creation of a coat rack from various objects and offcuts
- Wednesday November 25: Workshop “They don't lack air, your earrings” jewelry creation with reclaimed inner tube or plexi drop.
- Thursday November 26: Workshop “From digital to recycling” cutting Christmas garlands, gifts (jewelry, candle holder ...) and packaging using a digital machine (vinyl cutting and paper / book recycling)
- Friday November 27: repair café. Local inauguration and book boxes (donation from the community of municipalities of the Gulf of Saint Tropez)
- Saturday November 28: "Tu pointes ou tu mölkes", production of his own Mölkky game and competition on the mill parking lot.
Ginette could be there as well as her grandson Aldo. They are low tech mascots and emblems of second life. Recovering from the junkyard they have a second life to have fun and make people think about our consumption and the use of energy.
Each creative workshop is accompanied by an inspiration notebook.
From Monday 23 to Saturday 28 November 2020 between 1.30 pm and 5 pm.