Music Festival in Grimaud
The "World Music Day" was created in France in 1982. Now celebrated in many countries, this day is all about music and every town in France celebrate it.
The Fête de la Musique is also for children! And because our young audience loves to sing and dance, the Tourist Office of Grimaud has put together a program for you and the little ones, this June 21st, 2020!
Come to Place Neuve in Grimaud for a very candy, balloon, pennants ... and Happy Music atmosphere for everyone!
- Manual activities around music (tambourine to decorate, piano card and rattle chenille)
- Makeup workshop
- Wooden games and musical awakening
- Bar (fresh fruit juice squeezed on site - payable)
And also :
- 5:00 p.m .: Free snack (by Grimaud Animations)
- 5.30 p.m .: Great musical family game
- 7:00 p.m .: Concert for little ears around the world, from the Zephirine Company
Sunday 21 June 2020 between 5 pm and 8.30 pm.