Domaine du Rayol, The Mediterranean Garden
Landscaper Gilles Clément designed The Mediterranean Garden, an invitation to travel through the Mediterranean landscapes of the world (California, Chile, South Africa, Australia, Mediterranean Basin, Canaries) and landscapes with a more arid or subtropical climate (Mexico , Asia, New Zealand, subtropical America).
"To discover this garden is to feel some of the emotions experienced by a botanist explorer who surveys the planet!"
The Domaine du Rayol offers you: exhibitions, guided tours "discovery", thematic tours, activities for families, workshops-training, celebration of seasonal changes, festival of plants, marine trail and musical evenings (classical music and Mediterranean) in summer .
On site you will also find a place to eat at the "Café des Jardiniers", a specialized bookshop and an ecological nursery.
From 01/01 to 31/12/2020, daily between 9.30 am and 6.30 pm.
Closed exceptionally on December 25th.
The closing time varies according to the seasons:
> January, February, March, November, December: 17h30
> April, May, June, September, October: 18h30
> July, August: 19h30.
- # Free entry for children < 6 years.# Group rate available for > 15 people.. Annual subscription to the Garden (for unlimited access to Domaine du Rayol during 365 days from date to date):. - Adult: 30 €. - 6-17 years old: 11 €
- Audioguide (in French / English / Deutsch):. - € 2.50 per audioguide.
- Public WC
- Car park
- Meeting room
- Educational visits
- Room hire
- Themed tour
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Booking of general amenities
- Tour free of charge
- Guided tours
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Vertical signage of parking spaces
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building partially accessible