L'After is an inevitable address of Saint-Tropez Gulf. It's an open air restaurant with a "guinguette atmosphere" working as a tapas bar, everythings is "à la carte", but essentially provinding grilled meats with organic products or friendly productions of locals producers.
People eat, never being sit behind the same table, calling each other by their first name, talking with a loud voice, dancing barefoot on grass into the rythm of disco / soul / funk musics of DJs coming every evenings.
From 01/06 to 30/06, every Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 7 pm and 1 am.
From 01/07 to 31/08 between 7 pm and 1 am.
Open every day except Monday.
From 01/09 to 30/09, every Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 7 pm and 1 am.
- Fast food
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- Absence of steps