Our Office of Tourism aims for the classification in category I. It belongs to the network of the Offices of Tourism of France. Accordingly, it undertakes to :
- Provide an easily accessible reception area and information area,
- Facilitate your procedure,
- Offer you furniture to sit down,
- Inform you free of charge about the local tourist offer,
- Advertise and broadcast our opening periods in at least two foreign languages,
- To offer you free access to wifi,
- Be open at least 305 days a year Saturday and Sunday included in tourist or entertainment period,
- Reply all year to your mail,
- Provide a permanent reception service run by staff practicing at least two foreign languages,
- Ensure the supply of tourist maps, maps and tourist guides on paper,
- Give you access to its dedicated trilingual website adapted to the consultation via embedded supports.
Disseminate tourist information also on paper translated into at least two foreign languages :
– To all classified tourist accommodations with at least the name of the establishment, postal address, e-mail, website address, telephone number, level of classification,
– To monuments and cultural, natural or recreational tourist sites which may include the indication of usage rates, periods and opening times to the public, the website and the telephone and postal contact details,
– at events and animations,
– at emergency phone numbers.
- Update our tourist information annually.
- Display emergency phone numbers.
- Present all the qualified offer of its intervention zone for all customers.
- Give you access to the classified accommodation availabilities.
- Process your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
- To propose a tourist information service integrating new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile telephony, geolocation …).
- Respect the requirements of the Quality Tourism certification.
- Put at your disposal a stay counselor.
- Ensure the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist offer.